Welcome to my Custom Artwork Commissions page! 🙂
On this page you will find useful information on how to commission a original piece of art from me.
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking an interest in my work. It means the world to me!
The first and most important step to procuring an art commission is to make sure you are familiar with my work.
Below is a sideshow of some selected art pieces.
( Images are not for sale unless otherwise noted )
Some things to keep in mind.
- I specialize in portraiture, working predominantly in graphite.(mechanical pencil )
- I typically draw most portraits from shoulder to head.
- If you are interested in putting color in your piece, the mediums that are used are watercolor, pen, color pencils and marker.
- I charge $20.00 an hour plus $10.00 – $12.00 for supplies.
- A nonrefundable 25% deposit is required to begin your commission. It will go towards the price of your finished piece.
- Client is responsible for any shipping costs.
- Commissions can take anywhere from 2 to 20 hours to complete depending on size, detail, number of subjects and color.
- I will send updates on the progression of your piece. If requested I will also send progression photos of your piece.
- I reserve the right to decline any commissions or requests.
I’m so excited to start working with you on your original work of art! Here’s what happens next.
Once you have an idea in mind about what you want, please reach out to me by using my contact page or by emailing me at email@example.com
We can then begin discussing all the beautiful details of your commission!
There are several factors that will determine an approval of your inquiry as well as an initial price quote for your piece.
These are some important things to include in your email. If you have any questions or concerns about anything, please let me know.
- What you are looking for in your piece. Subject matter, concept, feeling, any particular person, animal, vegetable etc..
- Style you are interested in. Graphite black/grey/Color
- Feel free to mention any pieces of mine that reflect a style you are looking for.
- Reference images of your own.
- High quality clear images of the person, people, pet etc.. that have excellent lighting and contrast are very important. Please send several images if possible. If you are unsure if your photos are sufficient quality for a portrait, no worries, I will review them and together we can decide which would work best for a finished portrait drawing.
- Any additional details or background you would like to add to your piece.
- Size of artwork: Available sizes of paper are ( 5 x 7 ) ( 6 x 8 ) ( 8 x 10 ) ( 9 x 12 ) Please let me know if you are interested in a size that is not currently available and I will order what we need.
- Time frame: Is there a particular date/time/deadline you are looking to have your piece finished by?
- Budget: What kind of budget are we working with? After we discuss all the details involving the artwork, I will give you a price estimate.
- ( 5 x 7 ) & ( 6 x 8 ) paper sizes often range from 2 – 5 hours.
- Price Estimates: including materials, shipping and 25% initial deposit ( $55.00 – $115.00 )
- ( Subject to change )
- ( 8 x 10 ) & ( 9 x 12 ) paper sizes often range from 5 – 20 hours.
- Price Estimates: including materials, shipping and 25% initial deposit ($115.00 – $415.00 )
- ( Subject to change )
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me! 🙂
I put my heart into every piece that i create.
It would be an honor to collaborate on something that is truly unique.
I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Thank you so much for your consideration! 🙂
Becca was nothing but a joy to work with!
Becca was nothing but a joy to work with! She took an open-ended commission to design a portrait of Frida Kahlo for our toddler and, with very little guidance other than her own experience with creative adults and children, came back with something truly gorgeous and unique. You’d never know she hadn’t met our little girl; the portrait perfectly captures her style, our style, Becca’s style, and most importantly, Frida’s style! I can’t recommend her work highly enough and am really looking forward to future collaborations.